Season 14/15 stats
Lies, damned lies, statistics. In the last post I declared ski season 2014/2015 to be over so here are my stats:
- 1 full touring day in Oberalp pass
- 1 powder ski day in Andermatt, Ch
- 15 lift ski days in Tirol with the Snowcard, stats from skiline.cc
- 9 lift ski days with kids at Iso-Syöte, Finland
- 1 lift ski day with kids at Pikku-Syöte, Finland
- 3 lift ski days skiing like the Dutch at Winterberg, Germany
- 1 powder ski day in Sulden, South Tyrol, Italy
- 3 hours of ski touring in Eselsberg, Ulm, Germany
In total that's roughly 31 days on skis. Seems like I was mostly skiing a single day per weekend. 15 ski days with Tyrol Snowcard is I guess on the limit to make it worth the money, but at least it's less of a hassle on the ski days. I won't even try to count the kilometers and hours spent in the car or calculate the costs. It's worth it.
Now back to summer activities, but oh, there's new snow on the mountains...